my gorgeous niece

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing 16

I feel smug about this one. I've already recommended the U of M Assignment Calculator to library kids I knew were doing research projects. I think it's a great tool because it puts down every aspect (including some I may not think of immediately) of a project in an organized way. The kids I've shared it with liked it too, mainly as an organizational tool which would help then do their work in a straightforward way. I think the timeline aspect of this is especially appealing and useful, even in a library setting. Do this now, do this now, do this now....

1 comment:

Prairie Librarian said...

I'm finding this post difficult to read because of the lack of contrast. Can you lighten the color of text so it easier to read? I don't want to miss your post.