my gorgeous niece

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thing 10

Since I am waiting for an invitation to edit the Declaration of Independence, I am forging ahead to thing 10. I thought I made a new page in the 23 things on a stick wiki but it has disappeared into the ether (not entirely inappropriate since I'm feeling a little airheaded today!). So I added a comment to the list, with the able assistance of my dear young adult librarian cohort in crime. I think a wiki could be a fun way to share library experiences, ideas, a getting to know you sort of thing. I am so fundamentally a paper and pencil/pick up the phone kind of person that I just don't think of the computer as the first way of communicating. It could be a fun to share programming ideas, successes/failures, etc. so we aren't always reinventing the wheel with programs. I get very frustrated because I'm never sure if I'm doing things right, catching on to what I'm supposed to be learning, etc...and it takes me so long to do everything.

No comments: