my gorgeous niece

Monday, July 14, 2008

Thing 14

This one I really liked! I made a list of books I am waiting for (with baited breath) that are not actually published yet. Professionally, this could be a great tool for booktalking. Make your list of books, write a short booktalk or the notes you need to spur your memory and save it. Instant preparation for your next booktalking opportunity.
I am really tired of signing up for all of the accounts...I assume there are more to come. ARGH. Will these accounts die from lack of use or will I need to go in and delete the ones I don't think I'll be actively using?
You should include some sort of warning about this at the start of the 23 things program--participants could then be ready with a list of names and passwords (instead of being like me and frustratedly pounding in anything they can think of (and hoping to remember it later!)).
That said, I really like LibraryThing and think this is an account I will keep!

No comments: