my gorgeous niece

Monday, July 14, 2008

thing 13 again

Calendars are definitely not my thing. I have enough trouble managing my email calendar so trying to control another one is just not going to happen. I did look at the Yahoo calendar (I was just not going to open another account anywhere) and it looked okay. I am hopelessly paperbound -- I like to look at my calendar without having to log in, do a back flip, remember another password. I do not own a computer in my real life so I just don't think online is the answer.
I made a tada list (you'll have to trust me on this one) but it is all of my account names and passwords so I am not going to put it in my blog. This one could be convenient for my work-related to-do list since it would be accessible from any computer. Definitely something to keep in mind.

No comments: