my gorgeous niece

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing 15 revisited

I went back for another try at Puzzle Pirate and, guess what? I still don't like it. I hadn't saved (I thought) my pirate so I tried to recreate her but the computer kept freezing and I couldn't do anything and I was getting peeved so I stopped. Later, I tried again and managed to revive little Quilty but we are not natural pirates or gamers. I tried to "converse" with my fellow pirate but my responses were always a couple beats behind their side of the conversation. I felt like you do when you think of the perfect response to someone's comments in the car on the drive home. ARGH. My coworkers (the Floating Lush and Librarian D.O.A.) were insulting me in cyberspeak and laughing at me. Boo hoo, just another confirmation of my feeling about computers being necessary evils. I'm sorry I don't think that typing remarks to unseen others is socializing. The game gets an even lower thumbs down than yesterday.

2 comments:

The Floating Lush said...

:(

I am sorry we were so mean. It was uncalled for. (Even though it was funny.)

I'm cleariy a bad person.

The Floating Lush said...

I'm clearly a bad person WHO CAN'T SPELL.

>:(