my gorgeous niece

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Thing 4

I feel like Dr. Seuss whenever I post because of all of these "things" I'm adding.
This was the most fun of all, so far. I had a fabulous time in Flickr looking up other people's views of the places I love the most in this world. The Five Sisters window in York Minster, or "the girls" as I call them, is my favorite spot in all of the world. To be exact, my favorite spot is the black floor tile under the arch of the bell tower, facing the window. I can (and have) stood for an hour at a time staring at the windows. But back to the business at hand, the directions were clear and I managed to get the picture into my blog on the first try. I am frantically patting myself on the back for this one. I loved looking at the pictures, enjoying the creativity of the photographers--great uses of time exposures, light, color, etc. This is definitely a web site I'll be looking in at on a regular basis. Plus I get a happy thrill sharing something I love so much with all of you who are checking in on my blog. Go to York--it is a delightful city!

No comments: