my gorgeous niece

Monday, June 16, 2008

Thing 3

With help from Donell, my cohort in children's services, I managed to sign up for Google Reader and some blogs. It's nice to know I'll be notified when the blogs are updated, but now I have to remember to check on my Google Reader account!!!! I had hoped that notifications would be sent to my email account, which I check regularly during the day, but no such luck.
I taught my second computer class today...and if you've ready my other postings, you know what an accomplishment that is! It was a computer basics class, attended my mainly seniors. I am surprised by now exhilirating it is, even fun. My skills are so basic but it is fun to show someone else the wonders (and there are many of them--I love the word processing programs) of a computer with others. I never thought working with adults could be so much fun but the people attending the classes are so interesting and so vibrant...hope I'm like that in my senior years!

No comments: